Before filling the online form please read all the rules/regulations/instruction/admission criteria etc. Details rules are also available. click here to download
Read these instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Applicants who have purchased GCWUF prospectus can enter form No and voucher No, Those who have not purchased prospectus can pay Rs. 1200/= by bank Receipt/Draft Or CDR in favor of treasure GCWUF and enter that No.
- Applicant can apply only in one programme both for Morning & Evening against one prospectus fee Rs.1200/= .
- If an applicant wants to apply in more than one programmes she has to buy as many new prospectus as the number of programmes she wants to apply for.
- If an applicant try to use same form No/Voucher No/CDR/Bank Draft for more then one programme,then university reserves the right to cancel any one application.
- Applicant who has passed last degree in 2015, 2016 can apply for both Morning & Evening programme.
- Applicant of sessions 2014 or earlier can apply only in Evening programme and merit will be calculated by deducing 10 marks for each year.
- The online application system assigns a unique Application Number (AN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- The applicant will export the application in PDF format, print her online-application, and get it signed by herself and parents/guardian before sending it to the university.
- Printed application with required documents may be sent through courier or delivered by hand to admission cell of the university before closing date.
- Online web portal is available till 9:00 PM of the closding date
- University will not consider applications which are incomplete or missing the required documents or are not received with in time
- University shall update the application status, Keep on checking your status on the university online admission portal.
- M.Phil/MS/PHD candidates must take care of test and interview deadlines as per the admission calendar
- Merit List(s) shall be displayed on the website and university notice board on the specified dates.